Victoria 25cm Enamelled Cast Iron Skillet
Tough, versatile, and long-lasting — the Victoria Seasoned Cast Iron 25cm Skillet is an invaluable addition to your cookware collection. From its heat-efficient cooking surface to its curved handle, this skillet is made for effortless cooking and serving. This pan can be used on the stove, in the oven, or on the braai so you can always be creative in any kitchen. This Victoria seasoned skillet is made for everyday use and for generations of great home cooking.
- Made of high-quality cast iron that allows even heat distribution and retention
- Enamel coating provides a smoother surface that is rust-resistant, easier to clean, and does not need regular seasoning
- Heavy-duty construction and design ensure lifetime durability and functionality
- Comes with dual curved spouts for drip and mess-free pouring
- Sturdy handle ensures safe food transfer from stovetop to oven while loop at the end allows hanging for storage
- Hand wash only
Cleaning Cast Iron
- Allow cookware to cool enough to handle, but still warm.
- Hand wash with hot water & mild detergent. Mild dish soap will not damage your seasoning. You can also use coarse salt, a plastic spatula or scraper, or chainmail (not steel wool) to clean stuck-on foods. Do not use steel wool sponges or other abrasive methods unless you want to remove seasoning too.
- If cookware has completely cooled, and there are some stickies, you can simmer water on low-medium heat for 2 minutes and then scrape when cool enough to touch.
- Use a lint-free towel to dry thoroughly (important! Never air-dry seasoned iron or it will rust).
- Rub a thin layer of oil inside the cookware & on the rim (Flaxseed, Coconut, Canola, or other cooking oil). Light and even layers build better seasoning. You may store in a cool, dry place, or do an express stove-top maintenance.