Scanpan Impact Saucepan 20cm/3.5L
SCANPAN stainless steel Impact range. This 20cm/3.5L Saucepan has a stylish two tone matt/polished appearance with a glass lid to enable easy viewing of your cooking in progress. The 6.4mm thick bonded base ensures optimal heat distribution. Compatible with all energy sources. The rim design allows for drip-free pouring and the handles are secured with heavy duty rivets. It suits all kitchen decor and with internal capacity markings on a polished finish, it makes measurement easy and accurate.
- High Quality 18/10 stainless steel
- Oven-safe to 220/250 degrees Celsius with/without lid
- Optimal 6.4mm thick bonded base
- Inside mirror polish with capacity markings
- Tempered glass lid for safe and easy viewing
- Handles secured with rivets
- Drip-free pouring rim
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance and Care
- Before First Use
- Wash the pan in hot soapy water with a nylon cloth/brush. Do not use harsh scourers
- Routine Cleaning
- After cooking, do not put cold water in hot pan ; wait until cool, remove all food and fat residue using hot soapy water and nylon cloth/brush ; Heat tint or streak marks can be caused by excessive high heat. Do NOT use excessive high heat. To remove streak marks, mix 2 table spoons of bi-carb soda with water to create a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth in circular motion, then rinse off as normal.
- Whilst the range is dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended to extend the life of the product. For even better results, use the SCANPAN Steel and Copper Cleaner for an “as new” finish.